Converting Technology Exhibition 2019
As a central part of manufacturing, converting technologies impact the quality of all products, from food and medical packaging, to films and components in the electronics field and automotive battery materials.
Now that we have entered the era of IoT, the diversification and increased complexity of technological innovation and market needs are accelerating. Likewise, there is no guarantee that today’s industry leaders will continue to maintain their position in the future, as has been shown by the successful entry of Google and Baidu into the automotive industry, These changes are not in the future, but occurring before our very eyes.
We, however, see these upheavals in society as business opportunity.
Thus it is our hope to continuously track this changing world as a location to work with you in contemplating new ways of manufacturing that cross borders and industries, and in creating and disseminating new value.
Join us and broadcast the value you create through manufacturing―your very DNA―from Tokyo to the world.
|Name||Converting Technology Exhibition 2019
|Organizer||Converting Technical Institute|
|Co-organizer||JTB Communication Design, Inc.|
|Dates||January 30 (Wed.) - February 1 (Fri.), 2019|
|Time||10:00 - 17:00|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight East Hall|
|Exhibitors (tentative)||400 Companies / 750 booths (expected)|
|Visitors (tentative)||50,000 visitors expected (including concurrent events)|
JFlex Executive Committee
- Dr. Shizuo Tokito
- Distinguished Professor, Graduate School of Organic Materials Science,
Faculty of Engineering, Yamagata University
- Dr. Hirobumi Ushijima
- Deputy Director, Flexible Electronics Research Center,
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- Mr. Ryuichi Nakamura
- Open Innovation Team Business Development Center, TOPPAN Printing CO., LTD.
- Mr. Hideki Motai
- Deputy Director, Business Development Dept. /
Senior Staff Writer, Sangyo Times, Inc.
- Dr. Masaya Nogi
- Professor, Department of Functionalized Natural Materials ISIR, Osaka University
- Ph.D. Shin-ichiro Nakajima
- Head of Product Development Center, Product Development Center,
Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited
- Ph.D. Hirofumi Matsumoto
- Fellow / Senior Advisor, Nippon Mektron, LTD.
- Ph.D. Murase Tomohide
- Senior Scientist, Organic Materials, Yokohama R&D Center,
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Ph.D. Isao Shitanda
- Junior Associate Professor, Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry,
Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science
- Dr. Kazumasa Nomoto
- Chief UI Device Researcher, Device Technology Development Division,
Device & Material R&D Group, R&D platform, SONY Corporation
- Prof. Mutsumi Kimura
- Professor, Faculty of Textile Science and Technology, Shinshu University
- Ph.D. Kenjiro Fukuda
- Senior Research Scientist, Thin-Film Device Laboratory, RIKEN
- Mr. Keiji Takeuchi
- Senior Manager, Socio-Eco Strategic Consulting Unit,
NTT Data Institute of Management Consulting, Inc.
- Mr. Tetsuya Watanabe
- Manager, Research & Development Manangement Headquarters Synthetic Organic Chemistry Laboratories, FUJIFILM Corporation
- Mr. Takashi Shiro
- Corporate Officer, Deputy General Manager, Material Technology Center, Teijin Limited
- Mr. Mikio Kanda
- Senior Manager, Business Development Dept. 2, ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.