Converting Technology Exhibition 2020
In today’s world of constant change and increasingly diverse, complex needs, development must necessarily track market demands, but it must also respond to the demand for the efficient manufacturing technologies required by manufacturers.
High-speed, broadband 5G communication is enabling a society in which automobiles, home appliances, industrial robots, and everything else is connected by the internet.
Through the meeting of technologies in a way that departs from the concept of “industry,” we aim to serve as a location that delivers the seeds of innovation for manufacturing-critical converting equipment and technologies, high-added-value materials, product design, and design and development solutions for today’s challenges.
In direct response to today’s ability to instantly communicate without ever meeting, we provide a location for deeply-linked, face-to-face “encounters” that straddle the boundary of industry.
|Name||Converting Technology Exhibition 2020
|Organizer||Converting Technical Institute|
|Co-organizer||JTB Communication Design, Inc.|
|Dates||January 29 (Wed.) - 31 (Fri.), 2020|
|Time||10:00 - 17:00|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight West Hall 3, 4|
|Exhibitors (tentative)||250 Companies / 500 booths (expected)|
|Visitors (tentative)||50,000 (including concurrent events)|
JFlex Executive Committee
- Dr. Shizuo Tokito
- Distinguished Professor, Graduate School of Organic Materials Science,
Faculty of Engineering, Yamagata University
- Dr. Hirobumi Ushijima
- Deputy Director, Flexible Electronics Research Center,
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- Mr. Ryuichi Nakamura
- Open Innovation Team Business Development Center, TOPPAN Printing CO., LTD.
- Mr. Hideki Motai
- Deputy Director, Business Development Dept. /
Senior Staff Writer, Sangyo Times, Inc.
- Dr. Masaya Nogi
- Professor, Department of Functionalized Natural Materials ISIR, Osaka University
- Ph.D. Shin-ichiro Nakajima
- Head of Product Development Center, Product Development Center,
Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited
- Ph.D. Hirofumi Matsumoto
- Fellow / Senior Advisor, Nippon Mektron, LTD.
- Ph.D. Murase Tomohide
- Senior Scientist, Organic Materials, Yokohama R&D Center,
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Ph.D. Isao Shitanda
- Junior Associate Professor, Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry,
Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science
- Dr. Kazumasa Nomoto
- Chief UI Device Researcher, Device Technology Development Division,
Device & Material R&D Group, R&D platform, SONY Corporation
- Prof. Mutsumi Kimura
- Professor, Faculty of Textile Science and Technology, Shinshu University
- Ph.D. Kenjiro Fukuda
- Senior Research Scientist, Thin-Film Device Laboratory, RIKEN
- Mr. Keiji Takeuchi
- Senior Manager, Socio-Eco Strategic Consulting Unit,
NTT Data Institute of Management Consulting, Inc.
- Mr. Tetsuya Watanabe
- Manager, Research & Development Manangement Headquarters Synthetic Organic Chemistry Laboratories, FUJIFILM Corporation
- Mr. Takashi Shiro
- Corporate Officer, Deputy General Manager, Material Technology Center, Teijin Limited
- Mr. Mikio Kanda
- Senior Manager, Business Development Dept. 2, Alps Company, Engineering Headquarters, Alps Alpine Co., Ltd.